Please read the conditions of entry before booking your event.
- By participating in our Investigation Ghost Tours and workshops, you, as an adventurer, will be participating at your own risk.
- When participating on these Tours/Workshops, you should dress appropriately for the venue chosen. Sensible footwear should be worn at all times, as there is often uneven ground at many of these location / venues.
- You must be 18 years of age and over to participate in our Tours/Workshops. If you wish to have someone participate in the Tour / Workshop and they are under the age of 18 you must enquire first by calling 0424 933704 and must be accompanied by a paying adult family member/legal guardian.
- You are required to be at the ‘Meeting Point’ 15 minutes prior to commencement of Tour/Workshop. If you are caught in traffic and running late, please contact the Sydney Investigation Ghost Tour Team on 0424 933704 so that we don’t leave without you.
- You will be required to sign a ‘Waiver’ as well as a ‘Permission to Publish’ form on commencement of all Tours / Workshops, and will be asked to complete a Feedback form on completion of the Tour/Workshop.
- Please show respect at all times – to your fellow adventurers, to historic sites and venues we take you to, to the Ghost Tour Team and above all to Spirit. Unacceptable behaviour will result in the person being asked to leave and no refund given.
- Instructions from the Sydney Investigation Ghost Tour Team should be followed at all times.
- You are to remain with the tour and not go for a walk elsewhere on your own.
- Any person/s arriving at the Tour or Workshop location / venue who is obviously under the influence of drugs/alcohol will not be permitted to participate on the tour. A refund of payment received for the event will not be given.
- Alcohol/drugs are not to be consumed whilst on Tour or participating in a workshop. Any persons found with alcohol must leave the Tour / Workshop without refund.
- No Smoking rules apply in all buildings/venues we take you to on Tour or in Workshops. Car park and street smoking is allowed.
- If you’ve booked to participate and don’t show up on the day without contacting Sydney Investigation Ghost Tours, you will not be eligible to any refund nor move your deposit to another Tour date.
- If Sydney Investigation Ghost Tours need to cancel a Tour due to weather conditions, meaning weather deemed unsafe by us such as in the case of severe storms, high winds, flooding or fires in the area…..you will be contacted prior and offered a refund or you may transfer your deposit to another Tour date.
Investigation Ghost Tours can consist of: walking, standing, going up and down stairs, have both even and uneven ground, the weather can either be warm or cold, dry or wet conditions. Please consider this if you suffer any of the listed conditions:
- Difficulties with walking distances or standing for periods of time
- Any injuries such as muscle strain or sprains
- Any recent surgery that may affect your mobility or comfort
- Heart conditions
- High Blood Pressure
- Breathing conditions